Wednesday 18 May 2011

Bad week.

Isn't it depressing when you don't know why you're upset or feeling a bit rubbish? Because I get that an awful lot.
Now is one of those times, I've been feeling a bit crappy all week, maybe because I'm thinking about what my future will be like, I've never been good with boys I like; I'm really confident in front of all my friends, but I get really awkward when put in that sort of situation. I'm also not good with expressing my true feelings to people, I often just break down at the smallest thing, like, if I get picked on in class to answer a question, and I don't know what to say, I sometimes just forget everything, and panic. It's usually because I haven't been listening, I'm easily distracted and find it difficult to concentrate on things I'm not massively interested in. I procrastinate a lot, I can't help it, and when I'm trying to sleep, it feels like there's a million thoughts in my head, all buzzing round. I, and a few friends, think it might be ADHD inattentive type, all my life I've been pretty much like this, and it all adds up.
So, any thoughts on that or am I being a hypochondriac?

Have a picture of the lovely Thom Yorke. Your description of ugly is my description of beautiful.
Now go and watch the video to Fake plastic trees. Listen to it, and let it make you sad. It's a wonderful song, and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment