Sunday 5 June 2011

Lolita meme! :D

1. Screen-name and date of birth, please tell us these~
It's *usually* yumichan12! c: And 04/01/1996 (I'm the baby of the local group :I)

2. Height, weight, clothing size, and shoe size?
5'5"-6", not quite sure, UK size 12 (US 10 I think), and I have size 7 feet (US 9...maybe)

3. Why did you start to dress lolita?
I can't remember about how I found it to be honest, might have been via Death Note ¬¬ But then I found the Angelic Pretty website.....

4. Which style of lolita do you like?
Nearly all of them if done well! I tend to wear classic and gothic though. But I do want to try sweet, it's so nice.

5. Express in your own words, the ideal of your above answer.
I think classic is my favourite, it's just so elegant and pretty!! I'm not sure how to answer this tbh...
6. Do you have piercings? Where?
Only my ears I'm afraid, however one is stretched to an 8g and I plan on going bigger c:

7. Which brands do you like?
Angelic Pretty and Innocent World!! I quite like a lot of Metamorphose's designs, but the fabric always looks a bit generic.

8. Which are your favourite clothes (that you have)?
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Probably my Angelic Pretty Cameo rose skirt :D

9. How many lolita friends do you have?
Quite a lot actually! I consider nearly all of my local group as friends, minus the odd one or two XD

10. What do you love most about lolita?
How different and flamboyant it is! I always feel happy when wearing it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment